Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Mad Town Monday XIII: Fall is in the Air

Autumn is officially here in Madison. This past week we've celebrated the changing seasons with family bike rides.  Indy is finally big enough to be in a bike seat, so we spent last Monday putting it on the back of my bike.

Indy was not a huge fan of his helmet
It took ALOT longer to put on than I expected and required several modifications. But after two hours of everyone being as cranky as possible, we were ready!


 When I first got on, I was quite unsteady. The weight distribution was a bit different than normal but then I realized my real problem was that I hadn't ridden a bike in over 2 years! But as they say....

The ride was glorious and we repeated the experience every day that week. I hope to do the same this week and for as many days as the weather stays marvelous.

Welcome Fall!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

How fun! I haven't been on a bike in ages!

Anonymous said...

Takes my 5 hours to repair or replace bike tires every time we want to ride. We also are 1 bike short...maybe I should just fix mine and attach the trailer for the littles.

Ann said...

Windy, you definitely should. It's been alot of fun and I sorely need the exercise and getting out of the house! Besides, if you did it now, you could take rides all winter before the heat takes over. Although, I'm not sure what the regulations are for the trailers. I know that for the seat that we have Indy in, he needed to be at least a year old before he could ride in it.

barlow.stephanie said...

Looks fun. I bet the trees are just beautiful there.

Post a Comment