Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Mad Town Monday V: Extra! Extra! Read all about it!


For Mother's Day, I decided to get the "mom haircut". I hate having short hair but I at least now my monkey boy doesn't use my hair as climbing vines. Any one have any cute styling tips for short and extremely thick hair?

(On a side note, this post took freaking forever to make! Why does graphic design on the computer have to be so frustrating?!!)



























  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Stacey said...

It's so cute! I love it!!

Marly C said...

Welcome to the mom hair cut club. I actually think you look really good and it will be nice for the hot humid summer out there. Check out pinterest for hair styling ideas. There are tons.

Ann said...

Thanks for the undeserved compliments, guys. :)

Post a Comment