Powered by Blogger.
RSS

An Introduction

Welcome World!

I've decided to start a blog about all of the things I want to rant or rave about. My husband says I'm the pickiest person he knows which also makes me one of the most interesting people he knows. I have opinions on every subject and they almost always surprise him. He urged me to share those opinions in a format that could inspire (or infuriate) a wider range of people. I've decided to do it here in my blog, Decidedly Picky.

In this blog you will find posts on my family, products I hate or love, how I feel about people, the place I live, and what ever else I come up with. So feel free to tell me what you think. Be as blunt as you like.


 Ann Strasburg


P.S. I know half of you just said "Challenge Accepted"!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Marly C said...

I'm so glad you started this blog! I miss hearing your opinions in person so this will have to do:-) I miss you, Ann!

Post a Comment