Powered by Blogger.
RSS

This @#$! -ing Layout

I've looked through over 1,000 layouts and I've found just 1 that I love. Sure lots of them are all fine and good and if I was less picky, I could just settle for one of them. But I've found this one and I love it and it's perfect.... or at least I love it as if it were perfect. I think I have a knack for loving things as if they were perfect.

So I refuse to use any other layout! Even though this one has several error messages appearing. So I'm sorry about that and I've got my husband (a video game programer) working on it. He keeps reminding me that he's not a layout programmer and that it's not his code so not to expect too much. But he can work miracles and I know it. So soon my (it's not really mine. I got it off of a website for free) beautiful layout will soon be as perfect as I seem to think it is. Your patience is appreciated. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

This layout is totally you. Which means it really is perfect. :-)

Ann said...

Awww... Thanks, Karen!

Post a Comment